About the Pastor Chris Oyakhilome`s Book
Rhapsody of Realities is a devotional and spiritual book, that is used by Christ Embassy believers around the world. Famously known as the “Messenger Angel,” the devotional book is one of the best-selling Christian study material, in the world. Pastor Chris introduced it as a Bible-guide, that would enable believers to read and understand the holy scriptures.
Oyakhilome`s book has been retailed in over 242 countries. It has also been translated into more than 900 languages. The most common translations include Finnish, Dutch, English, German, Hindi, Spanish, Croatian, Portuguese, Afrikaans, Myanmar, Italian, Arabic, Mandarin, Icelandic, Cantonese Russian and Swahili.
The book is translated into new languages each year to facilitate its distribution around the world. The pastor is dedicated to preaching, the gospel of Christ, to all parts of the world. This has enabled the book to overcome language barriers in the world.
Chris designed the book to include a news section, LoveWorld News. It is a mid-page and full pictorial magazine that contains contemporary information. Believers are educated to acquire spiritual knowledge about the power of Christ. The news section includes crusade and mission dates, Crist Embassy meeting programs, mission reports and healing schedules.
How to Use the Daily Devotional Book
The book enables readers to acquire new life perspectives. These inclinations are derived from the instructions of the Holy Spirit. God communicates to Christians through a daily prayer, a daily confession, a Bible-reading schedule, a daily message, and a day`s topic. The pastor describes several instructions that should be followed by readers.
- Believers are required to choose their best time when reading the book. People should not be disturbed when they are studying the daily topic. This enables readers to have a complete understanding of God`s message, that is communicated in the material. Christians are encouraged to read the book before starting their daily chores.
- One should read the confession and the prayer loudly. These type of worshipers have a personal encounter with the Holy Spirit. They are elevated, as they move closer to God.
- Believers should set a specific Bible-study plan. Pastor Chris recommends a 1-year or a 2-year plan. Christians are encouraged to finish studying the entire Bible, within their set timeline. Believers who are diligent and consistent in their Bible-study program acquire unimaginable miracles.
- Christ Embassy believers and nonbelievers are encouraged to adhere to the book`s instructions. Pastor Chris Oyakhilome is directed by God, when he is writing such materials. His counsel describes God`s commands.
- Christians should have faith in the message of the book, the pastor, and Bible. Believers should submit to God`s will to receive miracles.
New Believer`s Devotional Book
Nonbelievers, who join LoveWorld Community, are developed using the version of the devotional material. Children and Christians, from other denominations, can also use the book to grow spiritually. Chris used the book to teach believers, how to be disciplined, when they are studying the Bible. It describes various patterns that readers can apply to follow the book`s instructions. The book provides a standard version of the daily confessions and prayers, enabling the believers to master the lessons.
Children`s Devotional Book
Rhapsody of Realities for Kids is designed to help children between 1 year to 5 years. The book includes narrations of famous and relevant Bible stories. Some of the common stories include Israelites` Journey to Canaan, Jacob and his Family, Jesus` Miracles and Pharaoh. The author backs up the stories with beautiful pictures that explains the important lessons. The version includes activities such as Know the Scripture, Poems, Bible Fun Facts, and Fun Activities.